This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why index funds will never cause a bubble
- Are micro bubbles in small stocks here to stay?
- Penny stock madness
- Why anecdotes can’t help you time the market
- Reddit traders moving markets
- Why this market is like Boiler Room & Independence Day
- The bitcoin story everyone is talking about
- Is complexity a good thing for crypto?
- What if growth is the new value?
- The terrible reason targetdate fund flows are reversing
- If the government is going to spend so much money shouldn’t we get it to people who need it the most?
- What’s the next Austin?
- Why cities are like tech firms
- Are people underestimating the economy in 2021?
- Is it time for the economy to outperform the stock market?
- Index fund trillions are distorting prices in the S&P 500
- 6 penny stocks made up close to a fifth of trading
- James Simons steps down
- TikTok and Discord are the new Wall Street trading desks
- Lost passwords lock millionaires out of their bitcoin
- Man accidentally threw $70 million in bitcoin in the trash
- How big tech impeached Donald Trump
- Vanguard sees 90% drop in targetdate inflows
- The stimulus is working
- They can’t leave the Bay Area fast enough
- A light at the end of a Covid tunnel
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.