Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Interactive Brokers.
Check out the Impact Dashboard to create a positive impact on your investments.
- The Airbnb & DoorDash IPOs
- Similarities and differences between now and the 1990s dot-com boom
- Why IPOs rise so much on the first day of trading
- Do these prices make sense for tech stocks?
- How big can Airbnb get?
- What puts an end to all the speculation?
- Will 2021 be a better year for low wage earners?
- YOLO structured notes
- Why the vaccine is our moon landing
- Disney should open their own movie theaters
- How big is Stripe going to be when it comes public
- The best movie ever made and more
- Airbnb expected to price above IPO range
- Windfall IPO profits
- Why IPOs are oversubscribed
- Affirm postpones its IPO
- More isn’t necessarily merrier for Airbnb and DoorDash
- DoorDash sells shares at $102 in IPO
- The IPO of Airbnb!
- Understanding Airbnb
- In defense of the IPO and how to improve it
- Siren songs: IPOs and SPACS
- Demand for corporate bonds drives inflation-adjusted yields below zero
- US poised for a wave of evictions
- What will happen to cities after the pandemic?
- Student loan cancellation
- How Pfizer delivered Covid vaccine in record time
- Stripe: Platforms of platforms
- JP Morgan offers YOLO trade
- The Internet’s most undervalued company
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.