This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
- Why is Verizon crushing AT&T?
- Will streaming kill the movie theater?
- Could we see a record high CAPE ratio this cycle?
- Can anything stop this market?
- Robinhood traders vs Vanguard investors
- When will we get the vaccine?
- Why the economy is in much better shape now than after the post-2008
- We corporations are in such a good position to return cash to shareholders
- Many people and businesses are still hurting
- How many people will see their spending habits return to pre-pandemic levels?
- Some feedback on the minimum wage debate
- Answering some listener questions about BlockFi
- The best movies you’ve never seen and more
- The home of The Sopranos is under siege
- All the new movies coming to HBO Max
- How America invests
- Investors circle largest cash hoard ever
- State of the labor market
- I started trading hot stocks on Robinhood then I couldn’t stop
- Should star athletes get the Covid vaccine early?
- This is insanity: Start-ups end year in a deal frenzy
- What if something happens?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.