- Our new fantasy trading game at Wealthbase
- The luck of the draw when it comes to your finances this year
- There’s froth in the markets but only in pockets
- Reckless investment risks that paid off
- Are passive fund flows finally slowing down?
- Why speculators don’t care about your investing advice right now
- How long can ARK continue to outperform?
- Why Roth IRAs are overrated
- What if the Fed began buying stocks?
- Do you ever check the price for a bottle of wine?
- What if Apple would have bought Tesla?
- College planning for your kids and much more
Fantasy game mentioned:
- Covid-19 upended Americans’ finances just not the way we expected
- 3 reasons 2021 could be a lot better than you think
- Investors double down on stocks
- A short history of chasing the best performing funds
- Don’t contribute to your IRA until you read this
- Equity purchases by the Bank of Japan reach a new milestone
- How Amazon wins
Check out Liftoff:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.