Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by AcreTrader and Composer:
On today’s show we discuss:
- FTX Held less than $1B in liquid assets against $9B in liabilities
- FTX’s balance sheet was bad
- FTX balance sheet, revealed
- FTX tapped into customer accounts to fund risky bets, setting up its downfall
- SBFs FTX empire faces US probe into client funds
- Sequoia on FTX
- It’s Ok to build wealth slowly (AWOCS)
- Tiger Global slashes value of private tech bets by billions
- The classic 60-40 investment strategy falls apart. “There’s no place to hide.”
- 50 years later, Burton Malkiel hasn’t changed his views on indexing
- Radium Payments
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, receives payment from various entities for advertisements in affiliated podcasts, blogs and emails. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. To learn more about the risks of investing in AcreTrader see https://acretrader.com/company/terms#general-disclaimers. To learn more about the risks of investing with Composer see https://www.composer.trade/brochure. For additional advertisement disclaimers see here https://ritholtzwealth.com/advertising-disclaimers/