This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- What if the price of oil doesn’t matter as a macro indicator anymore?
- Who actually owns the stock market?
- Why many pensions have some difficult decisions in the years ahead
- Why investors are getting more creative
- Investing as a status symbol
- Where are all the Robinhood competitors?
- RIP Jon Boorman
- Housing continues to tear it up
- If we have more stuff why aren’t people happier?
- Does it make sense to borrow for housing renovations?
- One of the worst arguments in all of finance
- Why should you expect to earn money on cash when it isn’t doing anything productive?
- My favorite new book of the year and more
- Who owns the stock market?
- Momentum often loses steam in practice
- Pensions and low interest rates
- Some things I’ve learned over the last 30 years
- Robinhood’s addictive app
- U.S. home sales rise to 14 year high
- Why are people less happy?
- Software is eating the markets
- Rest in peace, Jon
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.