- Living through a period of time you know will be in the history books
- Do markets care who the president is?
- Why this recession has been so devastating to working women
- Why we need more fiscal support
- How in the world do you stop a trend like wealth inequality?
- Why Social Security will never go away
- If Facebook and Robinhood had a baby
- The IPO market is going crazy
- The biggest risk of investing in hedge funds
- A bright spot for young people in big cities
- WeWork missed the SPAC boom
- Dick’s Sporting Goods and efficient markets
- Buying rental properties or dividend stocks to find yield
- Myths your parents told you and more
- How markets respond to geopolitical crises
- Comments on September employment report
- The Covid recession is the most unequal recession in modern history
- Women drop out of the workforce at the fastest clip since virus peak
- More than 860k women dropped out of the workforce in September
- Half of Americans over 55 may retire poor
- A 32 year old is driving 21,000 amateur stock investors
- Blistering IPO market is rekindling dot-com era froth fears
- Why are pension funds investing in hedge funds?
- How to think long-term with interest rates near zero
- Ray Dalio’s 1937 scenario
- Because I Said So by Ken Jennings
- The Price of Peace by Zachary Carter
- The Economists’ Hour by Binyamin Appelbaum
- A Piece of the Action: How the Middle Class Joined the Money Class by Joe Nocera
Propane space heaters mentioned:
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.