- Is consumer debt out of control?
- Lots of people and businesses are still in a world of financial pain
- Why hasn’t technology played a larger role in helping with the pandemic?
- Is it ok for rich people to complain about being rich?
- Why do so many famous people need therapy?
- You don’t achieve your way out of depression
- Maybe buying expensive stocks isn’t that bad of an idea
- Why are there outflows from stock mutual funds?
- How baby boomers will screw up fund flow data in the years ahead
- Keeping politics out of your portfolio
- Is real estate the next big fintech play?
- One purchase you don’t go cheap on
- When compounding matters the most
- No job loads of debt
- A million mortgage borrowers fall through the Covid-19 safety net
- Small businesses unable to pay rent
- Billionaires won Corona
- I’m a millionaire and it’s really hard being rich
- “This is the best part I’ve ever had”
- To anyone going through it
- The rare plant market has gone bonkers
- Buying stocks above 10x sales
- U.S. fund flows batter equity funds in August
- Investors could be overplaying the election
- Does the stock market care who the president is?
- Millions are house-rich but cash poor
- My regrets
- Penn’s acquisition of Barstool Sports
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.