Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Brinker Capital:
We sat down with Daniel Crosby from Brinker Capital to talk about all things behavioral psychology and financial decision-making.
- Why is it so hard to make good financial decisions?
- The knowing-doing gap
- Why investing is so counterintuitive
- Can financial education help?
- The 3 Es of financial decision-making
- How well to advisors behave?
- How do financial advisors become behavioral coaches?
- The power of automation
- The importance of telling a good story
- What does it mean to be a well-behaved investor?
- How many investors need a behavior release valve?
- Behavior during the crisis
- Are retail investors becoming better investors?
- Why a little knowledge can be a bad thing
- Behavioral finance experts vs. comedians
- Psychics envy in psychology
Tulip – Behavioral Innovation Lab
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.