Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Helios:
We talked with Chris Shuba, CEO and founder of Helios, about how he started his company and how they work with financial advisors.
- Creating an accidental company
- What is an outsourced CIO?
- How can advisors overcome fee compression?
- How much education is necessary when you outsource asset management?
- Quantitative vs. discretionary investing
- How advisors can figure out the right portfolio for their client
- Creating a low-cost estate plan
- Why some advisors outsource their asset management
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.