- Are retail investors really pushing the market around?
- How much free PR is Robinhood getting right now?
- Is the new Hertz bankruptcy stock offering the craziest finance story of the year?
- Do all these new retail traders help active professional investors?
- Is Dave Portnoy really a sign of anything in the market?
- Can CalPERS use leverage in their fund prudently?
- How could private equity end up like index funds?
- Why are private equity firms paid so well?
- Why bad news resonates more than good news
- Are we setting up for a banking collapse?
- Why CLOs of today aren’t like CDOs from the subprime blow-up
- Why don’t more private tech firms doing well right now go public?
- Wil the pandemic cause a baby bust?
- Did Joe Rogan get ripped off by Spotify?
- What does the future of podcasting look like?
- What if you sold near the bottom?
- Why more customization is the future of wealth management and much more
- Who’s driving the stock market?
- Robinhood Midas touch disputed by Barclays researcher
- Bankrupt Hertz wants to sell $1 billion in new shares
- Daytraders might have fun saving Hertz from bankruptcy
- Playing the market has a whole new meaning
- Top US pension fund plans to juice returns using leverage
- An inconvenient fact: Private equity & the billionaire factory
- Doomscrolling: Why we can’t just look away
- Will the banks collapse?
- Is there really a looming bank collapse?
- Instacart nabs nearly $14 billion in new valuation
- The coming COVID baby bust
- Joe Rogan got ripped off by Spotify
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.