- Warren Buffett’s thoughts on the Fed, buybacks and fat pitches
- Newsflash: Nouriel Roubini is bearish
- Inflation at the grocery store
- Why aren’t gas prices lower?
- Why it’s such a good thing we kept markets open
- Commodities vs gold
- The rush to safety in money market funds
- The psychological component of the Fed
- Would it have been political suicide for Amazon to have a massive profit last quarter?
- When will the government come for the biggest stocks in the S&P 500?
- The pain in malls and retailers is just beginning
- The 2019 IPO class is holding up pretty good this year
- Why don’t more mall stores go completely online?
- The increased usage of credit cards during the crisis
- What would have been a better way to handle auto and airline bailouts this century?
- Oscars for comedies and much more
- Buffett’s chance for a blockbuster deal faded when the Fed stepped in
- Buffett says not all stock buybacks are immoral but some are stupid
- Worst economy of our lifetime
- 74% of startups have trimmed staff
- The coming Great Depression of the 2020s
- Amateurish trades blew up pension fund volatility strategy
- The iconic brands that could disappear because of the coronavirus
- J Crew files for bankruptcy
- Almost half of America is now holding credit card debt
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.