- What would a vaccine mean for the markets?
- Is the vaccine a sell-the-news event?
- Could we potentially see a stock market bubble when this crisis is over?
- Why is Uber’s stock price up this year?
- Why people are so angry at the stock market
- Is private equity a retail killer?
- What happens to the malls?
- Food delivery arbitrage
- Is the Fed out of ammo yet?
- Why housing demand remains strong
- Inequality is getting worse during the crisis
- Is this system always going to have inequality?
- Why it’s mostly the wealthy who have the ability to swing at fat pitches
- How have active funds held up during the crisis?
- The pros and cons of private equity during a crisis
- Young investors putting all of their money into stocks and much more
- Moderna Coronavirus vaccine shows early signs of viral immune response
- The pandemic helped topple two retailers. So did private equity
- JC Penney gives executives bonuses ahead of deadline before bankruptcy
- Doordash and pizza arbitrage
- When shoppers venture out what will be left?
- Jerome Powell’s 60 Minutes interview
- Home-buying demand passes pre-coronavirus levels
- The richest neighborhoods emptied out as Coronavirus hit
- Inequality everywhere you look
- A viral market update
- The benefits of private equity in a volatile market
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.