- The latest crazy economic data
- Is this the hardest market environment to outperform ever?
- Will any investors develop a more open mind about investing after this?
- Will more millennials buy homes because of this crisis?
- How worse would things be if the Fed didn’t act so fast?
- What are the unintended consequences of central bank actions?
- How much are low rates contributing to the stock market’s performance?
- Why aren’t stocks in Europe and Japan up more if rates are so low there?
- The relationship between value stocks, growth stocks and inflation
- The resiliency of dividends
- Market turmoil is drawing in more new investors
- Is Aribnb in trouble?
- Why The 3 phases of the economy right now
- The supercharged trend in new movies and more
- Homebuilders suddenly see sales jump
- The Federal Reserve is changing what it means to be a central bank
- Investors buy up debt from stronger developing countries
- Occam’s razor on interest rates and the stock market
- Who killed value?
- Why value died
- Companies are suspending dividends at fastest pace in history
- Turmoil, free trades draw newbies into the stock market
- Bill comes due for overextended Airbnb hosts
- How the pandemic will change the face of retail
- How to get 260 million kids back to school after the virus
- Trolls World Tour breaks digital records
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.