Still plenty of stuff to talk about so we’re doing two shows for the foreseeable future.
- Fear and anxiety coming in waves
- How long until we get a vaccine?
- The massive collaboration in science going on
- March was the most volatile market ever
- Should we really expect companies to prepare for something like this?
- What is the small business impact going to look like?
- Do private equity-owned companies deserve a bailout too?
- Are we going to have a recession for the rich but a depression for the poor?
- How many companies will go under because of this?
- Will some workers be re-hired right away?
- What happens when businesses or individuals can’t pay rent?
- Should we have a 3 month moratorium on rent/mortgage payments?
- The fiscal rescue plan is a good thing for low income households
- Inequality in the virus
- Why people working on the front lines deserve a raise
- Is Zoom here to stay?
- Is the NFL season going to be pushed back?
- Podcasts are in a bear market and much more
- Peter Attia and Michael Osterholm
- Bill Gates: here’s how to make up for lost time on covid-19
- Covid-19 has changed the way the world does science, together
- Buying when stocks are down big
- Making corporate America hold cash is the wrong way to prepare for a crisis
- Viral prohibition
- Words of wisdom from William Bernstein
- Private equity groups seek loans
- Some employers to laid-off staffers: let’s stay in touch
- America’s make or break week
- Lower rent during the coronavirus pandemic
- NYC renters could pay with security deposit
- Oakland bans evictions
- The social distancing culture war
- Start-ups are pummeled
- Podcast listening is down with people at home
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.