- Some good news out of NYC
- Why this is more like war than the Great Depression
- Can we really return to normal until we get a vaccine?
- Social distancing is working?
- Why the ability to stay home is a luxury
- When will we all be wearing masks everywhere?
- The government finally did something right with the fiscal rescue plan
- Pandemic economics
- Airlines stocks vs cruise stocks
- The pandemic vs the Fed
- Social security is better than you think
- Are we cutting back on our spending?
- Gavin Baker on Invest Like the Best
- State shutdowns have taken at least a quarter of US economy offline
- Where America didn’t stay home even as the virus spread
- Staying at home during coronavirus is a luxury
- This Brooklyn landlord just canceled rent for hundreds of tenants
- The 4 rules of pandemic economics
- The bare necessities for a bear market
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.