This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Don’t allow political beliefs do cloud your judgment during a crisis
- Putting the economy on ice
- How about a no layoff pledge from CEOs?
- The response from the public sector
- When risk changes shape during a crash
- Behavioral change and unintended consequences during the shutdown
- Our capacity for taking on debt as a country
- What if we don’t get inflation from all of this government spending?
- Why the U.S. dollar is still king
- Was that a dead cat bounce or a bottom?
- Why so many investors are going to miss the recovery (whenever it happens)
- Experience may not help you invest during a crash
- Did the 60/40 portfolio die again?
- Will rebalancing put a floor under the market?
- When should you rebalance?
- Vanguard investors aren’t panicking yet
- Businesses that won’t be impacted by the shutdown
- The new season of Ozark and much more
- Don’t re-open the economy. Put it on ice
- Coronavirus home test kits
- Foxconn secures workers at all plants
- The U.S. is about to vastly increase its debt
- After coronavirus we will have to reckon with debt
- A short history of dead cat bounces
- I became a disciplined investor over 40 years. The virus broke me in 40 days
- 60/40 portfolio loses 20% for the 4th time since WWII
- JP Morgan sees big rise in stock buying
- When should I rebalance?
- Who fueled the fastest bear market ever?
- The Drive with Peter Attia
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.