We’re still doing two episodes until things calm down.
- Scary economic data is finally here
- Will the government need another round of fiscal stimulus?
- Whey “I don’t know” is the right mindset at the moment
- What’s the best case scenario for this?
- The wide range of economic and market outcomes
- What do you do now if you sold out of stocks?
- The domino effect on businesses
- Contingency planning with your portfolio
- Are FIRE people in trouble?
- Who gets hit the hardest when tenants can’t pay their rent?
- How do mom and pop restaurants survive this?
- Are there any savings account alternatives with decent yields?
- When to rebalance
- Should people buy stocks with home equity?
- The best time of day with young kids and much more
- A 40-day plan to start the recovery
- What if you buy too early during a market crash?
- What do you do now?
- The best books on financial panics
- The concept of retiring early will disappear
- Airbnb racks up hundreds of millions in losses from coronavirus
- Will we have an America without restaurants?
- The Great Crash 1929 by John Kenneth Galbraith
- Once in Golconda by John Brooks
- Devil Takes the Hindmost by Edward Chancellor
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.