For the foreseeable future, we’re going to two podcasts a week. Markets are crazy and there’s plenty to talk about.
- The wreckage going on in businesses all across the globe?
- Doesn’t main street deserve to be saved more than Wall Street?
- Searching for some positives in a negative world
- How high could unemployment get?
- How much could GDP fall?
- Why the Great Depression comparisons don’t hold water
- Why are bonds selling off here?
- Does winner-take-all only get worse from here?
- Will an entire generation of entrepreneurs be lost?
- How are hedge funds holding up?
- What are the lingering effects of this crisis going to be?
- Will the recovery be as vicious as the downturn?
- Are algos making things worse in the market?
- Why they shouldn’t shut down markets
- Is this 2008 or 1929?
- Is China a light at the end of the tunnel for us?
- Is the advertising industry toast as well?
- Rebalancing, dry powder, asset allocation and more
- Union Square lays off 2,000 workers
- Mnuchin warns virus could lead to 20% jobless rate without action
- Cash is all that matters
- Hedge fund performance during the crisis
- Why are markets so volatile?
- US postpones tax payments for 90 days
- A hub for money help during the crisis
- GM offers to make ventilators
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.