This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The future of books
- Why the future of publishing is all Amazon
- Why the relationship between markets and geopolitics isn’t as simple as you’d think
- Why zero commission trading was 50 years in the making
- Why this bull market lacks euphoria
- Is the middle class slowly going away?
- Why the consumer is in better shape than you think
- How politics impacts how people feel about the markets
- The biggest stocks outside of the U.S.
- Risks and opportunities from an aging population
- How much do people actually have saved for retirement?
- How many people have a budget?
- Why are people driving less?
- 401k hacks and much more
- The relationship between geopolitical crisis and market outcomes isn’t simple
- How the NYSE went from cartel to free
- The roaring bull market but less research
- What happened in the 2010s?
- JP Morgan guide to the markets
- Seek balance between political and economic risk
- We’re getting old, but we’re not doing anything about it
- Average U.S. retirement balances by age
- Consumers overspend by $7,400
- America’s love affair with driving takes a back seat
- More than a third of millennials approve of communism
- Negative rates aren’t such a departure after all
- The long suffering
- Don’t Fall For It by Me
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo
- The Box: How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the Economy Bigger by Marc Levinson
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.