On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben…
- Why do Americans work so much?
- Why hasn’t innovation made us happier?
- Tech bros vs finance bros
- Shopify’s approach to running a happier organization
- Why “busy” is such a crutch
- Why most private equity associates and MDs feel underpaid
- Is college becoming less important or merely table stakes?
- Holiday shopping records
- What stage in the cycle is this again?
- Are energy stocks due for a good year?
- Pros and cons of taking a new job overseas
- Your movie inception date and much more
- Three theories for why you have no time
- Why are people miserable at work
- Most private equity MDs say they deserve to make more money
- The importance of college drops nearly 50% among young adults in just 6 years
- Super Saturday sets one-day shopping record
- Beyond Meat stock moves -0.01%
- The S&P 500 sector quilt
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo
- The Rise and Fall of American Growth by Robert Gordon
- Sapiens by Yuval Harari
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.