This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- How stocks have reacted to past Fed rate cuts
- There’s always a bull market somewhere
- Why is the stock market falling?
- Why aren’t there more unicorn companies in Japan?
- Nature vs. nurture in your finances
- Why Michael bought a Peloton
- Noobwhale t-shirts
- Can sovereign bonds really be in a bubble?
- High priced diapers are here
- CBD gyms?
- Why people never feel rich
- Middle-class debt
- Is there a rule of thumb on when to refinance?
- How many people fly each year
- Amazon is getting into real estate
- The most popular sandwiches
- Some longer-term projects we’re working on
- Headline risk, the Dow and much more
- How a financial pro lost his house
- The go-to website on financial planners often omits red flags
- The state of the financial services industry
- Japan’s would-be Silicon Valley
- The big lie in personal finance
- Fisher House
- The case for going into cash now
- High-tech diapers
- The Bitcoin CBD gym
- Are you rich?
- Families go deep in debt to stay middle class
- The refinancing boom
- The environmental cost of air travel
- Amazon’s real estate referral deal
- Alchemy by Rory Sutherland
- Raised in Captivity by Chuck Klosterman
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.