This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why dividends don’t matter as much as they used to for the stock market
- The guy who bet $85k to win $1.2 million on Tiger winning the Masters
- How it feels when someone other than you gets lucky in the markets
- Ray Dalio’s plan to save capitalism
- Are we really worse off than previous generations?
- Investing in college grads
- How do advisors spend their time?
- Is Amazon really taking over the retail sector?
- How voice technology could make us screen-less in the future
- The perfect set-up for the blogger of the future
- Disney Plus is going to be huge
- Why didn’t the bull market help pensions more?
- Why we need more house flippers
- Where and when active management works
- When the real world throws a wrench in your investment plan
- When is the right time to meet with a financial advisor?
- The new personal finance czar
- A bad take for everything and much more
- Dividends don’t matter as much as they used to
- Gambler who won $1.2 million betting on Tiger Woods
- My friend is beating me
- Why & how capitalism needs to be reformed
- College grads sell stakes in themselves to Wall Street
- Retail store closings in 2018
- 2018 Amazon Shareholder Letter
- I didn’t write this column. I spoke it
- Why the bull market didn’t fix pensions
- House flipping is back to pre-crisis levels
- Where active management has actually worked
- Don’t pay too much for dividend stocks
- $590 million Powerball winner sues advisor
- Investing in the real world
- A dad’s advice about buying a Peloton
TV Shows/Movies/Podcasts Mentioned:
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram