Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by The Acquirer’s Fund:
- Deep value investing with Tobias Carlisle
- Valuing businesses from the perspective of a private equity firm
- Where did the 130/30 fund structure originate?
- Have the new growth stocks changed the game for value investing?
- Why you shouldn’t short stocks based on valuations
- The broken leg theory
- When to cover shorts
- Why mid caps are the sweet spot in the market cap spectrum
- Does the magic formula from Joel Greenblatt work in the real world?
- The art of backtesting and much more
- Deep Value by Tobias Carlisle
- Quantitative Value by Wes Gray and Tobias Carlisle
- The Acquirer’s Multiple by Tobias Carlisle
- The Little Book That Beats the Market by Joel Greenblatt
- Concentrated Investing by Tobias Carlisle
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.