This week’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is sponsored by MarketSmith:
Go to www.investors.com/animal to receive your first three weeks of the MarketSmith service for just $19.95.
- Wiliam O’Neill’s system for buying stocks
- The psychology behind becoming a trader
- What’s harder: Letting winners run or cutting losses short?
- Why it’s so hard to become a successful trader
- Buying bargains vs. buying high priced stocks
- Why becoming a full-time trader is a pipe dream for most
- The difference between traders and investors
- The simple but not easy formula for buying stocks
- Why it’s so difficult to buy stocks that are already going up
- How the CANSLIM system works
- The importance of position-sizing when trading
- The backstory on Michael’s trading career
- Should Michael take a stab at trading again?
- Why personality type is so important when figuring out what type of investor you are
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.