This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Are the tech companies going to make us all fat and lazy?
- Some good news for once in retirement saving data
- The huge growth in tax-deferred accounts
- How the S&P 500 has changed over the years
- Why is growth destroying value?
- Why does Uber lose so much money?
- IPO performance
- There are a lot of billionaires in San Francisco
- Is it time to break up Facebook?
- How much the average American spends on “nonessentials”
- How long to investors hold ETFs before selling?
- Roth IRA vs paying off student loans
- What’s the ideal timing for dollar cost averaging a lump sum?
- Why is it so hard to beat the S&P 500?
- How to lose weight and much more
- 401k balances skyrocketed in the past decade
- Building financial futures
- What would Benjamin Graham make of today’s markets?
- Understanding why Uber loses money
- The Uber IPO day is finally here
- Why are IPOs so disappointing?
- It’s time to break up Facebook
- Americans spend almost $18,000 a year on nonessentials
- 2019 ETF study
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.