This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Has Buffett lost his touch?
- If he were starting today from scratch how well would Buffett perform?
- Charlie Munger still going strong at age 95.
- Is BRK an index fund now?
- WeWork spends A LOT of money.
- Have central banks eliminated recessions?
- Bagels vs. donuts
- Content as advertising
- How the new Jeopardy champ keeps winning
- Investors are getting smarter about fees
- Credit card rewards and subscription services
- Is Instagram the new mall?
- The decline in local newspapers and much more.
- Dinner with Charlie Munger
- WeWork spends lots of cash
- Central banks have almost eliminated recessions
- Q&A with James Holzhauer
- Haves vs have nots
- 2018 Morningstar fee study
- Best credit card sign-up bonuses
- Instagram is the new mall
- Fyre Fest founder comeback plan
- The big risk
- Investing lessons from the reigning Jeopardy champ
- Anthony Jeselnik’s new stand-up special
- Haves vs have nots in the newspaper industry
- Chasing Phil by David Howard
- The First National Bank of Dad by David Owen
- The Big Change: America Transforms Itself 1900-1950
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.