This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Flipping your home using Zillow
- How accurate are Zillow’s house price estimates?
- Why auto loans are not the canary in the coal mine
- Why everyone wants to predict the next subprime
- My car buying experience
- Putting household debt numbers into perspective
- Why student loan debt is rising in the 60 and up crowd
- How big should your nest egg be at retirement?
- The new Michael Mauboussin piece on market inefficiencies
- What is alpha anyways?
- Was it easier to invest in the 1950s, 60s, 70s, and 80s?
- Wealthfront wants to be a bank
- Why your tax refund was probably smaller than last year
- Why do long/short fund expense ratios include dividends paid?
- Should you hire someone to help run your 401k?
- Our latest TV show, movie, and book recommendations and much more.
- Zillow wants to flip your house
- More than 7 million Americans are seriously behind on their car payments
- Auto loans are not the next subprime
- How big must your nest egg be?
- Who is on the other side?
- Teaching young people to trade stocks is like starting them on heroin
- Wealthfront announces FDIC-insured cash account
- Over 60 and crushed by student loan debt
- What’s up with my tax refund?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.