On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Jack Bogle’s legacy.
- Some unknown stories from Bogle’s latest book about Vanguard’s humble beginnings.
- How Dan Egan budgets his spending each month.
- Why you should treat saving money like a regular bill payment.
- Are student loans holding back the housing market?
- What happens if baby boomers all sell their stocks at once?
- How equity ownership has evolved over the years.
- Why it’s so difficult to gauge investor sentiment these days.
- The enormity of Costco’s house brand.
- Another crazy Reddit investing thread.
- Our top 10 movies from the 1990s and much more.
- What I Learned from Jack Bogle
- Bogle’s big mistake
- How one behavioral scientist maximizes his monthly cashflow
- Fed says student debt has hurt U.S. housing market
- How Kirkland powers Costco’s success
- Money manager Stanley Druckenmiller is still bearish
Weird videos mentioned:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.