On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Michael’s two appearances on CNBC.
- The couple who retired in their 30s with $1 million.
- Are the FIRE people offering unrealistic expectations?
- Can your savings really last 50+ years using the 4% rule?
- When FIRE goes wrong.
- How much money does the average retiree spend each year?
- A steak dinner with a side of an annuity pitch.
- Where is the Vanguard of annuities?
- What if they made an annuity for FIRE people?
- Judge Judy’s ridiculous salary.
- Why is it considered a badge of honor to work long hours in the finance industry?
- When tankers collide and much more.
- The couple who retired early with $1 million
- How to retire on a fixed chunk of money
- When life gets in the way of retiring early
- What an average retirement costs
- We went to a steak dinner for an annuity pitch
- World’s highest paid TV hosts
- Normal Accidents by Charles Perrow
- Young Money by Kevin Roose
- Deep Survival by Laurence Gonzales
- Only Yesterday by Frederick Lewis Allen
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.