On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- How to solve the horrible financial literacy in this country.
- How much money people think they need to retire.
- The struggles of hedge fund managers Bill Ackman and David Einhorn.
- Why it’s so difficult to determine when to pull money from an underperforming money manager.
- What happened to all the star hedge fund managers?
- Why a little learning can be a bad thing.
- The ever-changing nature of the stock market.
- Why longevity is the outlier in the business world.
- Drew Brees and his foray into diamond investing.
- How much more can FANG stocks grow?
- Is college worth the cost?
- How corporations use your habits against you and much more.
- Most Americans lack the knowledge to be financially fit
- Pershing Square faces wave of investor redemptions
- The most important investors of all-time
- David Einhorn in search of lost time
- Sidelined Wall Street legend bets on bitcoin
- Denver Post rebels against hedge fund owners
- Learning a little about something makes us overconfident
- The value of “I Don’t Know”
- Drew Brees allegedly defrauded out of $9 million in diamonds
- The tech takedown
- Can big tech stocks grow without limits?
- Is college worth the cost
- Fighting the last war
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Enlightenment Now by Steven Pinker
- Famous Financial Fiascos by John Train
- Why We Don’t Learn From History by BH Liddell Hart
- Elroy Dimson & Meb Faber
- Mark Zuckerberg & Ezra Klein
- William Bernstein & Steve Chen
- Michael with Jeremy Schwartz & Wes Gray
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.