On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- How hard it is to predict what’s going to transpire over the short-term in the markets.
- The pros & cons of private equity.
- The phony happiness provided by private equity reporting.
- What would a permanent portfolio look like to us?
- Why picking an asset allocation is easy…
- …but sticking with it is not.
- The new factor ETFs from Vanguard
- Should Harvard just invest in index funds?
- Scary market predictions.
- How and why I started this blog and more.
- Does private equity really beat the stock market?
- Private equity: overvalued and overrated?
- The new permanent portfolio for millennials
- The permanent portfolio
- Vanguard factor ETFs
- Harvard alums have idea to boost endowment
- The Canadian housing market is bananas
- Prechter says Dow could fall to 1000
- The biggest thing I got from an MBA
- Washington’s $500 million financial storm forecaster
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.