On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben we discuss:
- Why the crazy volatility in stocks shouldn’t be that surprising.
- The hidden risks in alternative investments.
- Why private equity is riskier now than it was in the past.
- Does it make sense for financial advisors to play the money managers selection game?
- Is picking stock pickers even hard than picking stocks?
- Bitcoin crashes and noobwhales.
- Why women make better financial decisions than men.
- Is it even possible to have a stock picker’s market?
- Why volatility will be higher for bonds going forward.
- My favorite new TV show of 2018.
- It’s Over
- The Vanguard Endowment Model?
- Dan Rasmussen & Meb Faber on private equity
- Is manager selection worth the effort for financial advisors?
- A Bitcoin conference rented a Miami strip club — and regretted it
- Making a Crypto Utopia in Puerto Rico
- The $12 trillion mutual fund men’s club needs more women
- KKR 2018 outlook
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.