Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by KraneShares:
Today we are joined by Luke Oliver, Managing Director, Head of Climate Investments, and Head of Strategy at Kraneshares to discuss Kraneshares suite of climate ETFs.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- How emissions are financialized
- Voluntary vs compliant carbon markets
- How emissions are related to political risk
- How the ETF is constructed
- What drives carbon price
- How KraneShares stock-picks companies
- Who are the buyers of carbon credits
- Why there was a recent sell-off in carbon markets, and what the future looks like
- How the carbon trade thesis goes wrong
- The Biggest Short: Carbon Markets & the Energy Transition
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product