This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- A boom in new businesses
- “Democratize investing” may actually be working
- Why “sleeping at night” may not be the best financial advice
- Does asset allocation even matter during retirement?
- Why a 60/40 and 75/25 portfolio aren’t all that different
- SPACs are the new IPOs
- The massive housing shortage in the United States
- Was that a generational buying opportunity in real estate?
- Is housing the next epicenter of wealth inequality?
- Did Kevin Costner cause a housing boom in Montana?
- Older people are becoming younger
- What if we see a boom in health science from the pandemic?
- Why politics is ripe for fraud
- The massive opportunity for tech firms in residential real estate
- Are podcast players the next streaming wars?
- Is it insane to start a business during Coronavirus?
- Stock investors are younger and more racially diverse
- The unimportance of asset allocation during retirement
- Americans want homes but there have rarely been fewer for sale
- U.S. home sales extended powerful rebound into August
- How Gallatin Valley’s hot housing market leaves people behind
- Older people have become younger
- Life expectancy improved at all ages
- Gold scam targeting conservatives raised $180 million
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Opendoor
- Journalists are leaving the noisy internet for your inbox
- Father-son used car sellers gain $5 billion in a day
- That Scene with Dan Patrick
- 10 Questions with Kyle Brandt
- The suburban housing boom is only getting started
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.