Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
See here for YCharts research on the best-performing ETFs of 2023
See here to register for the Future Proof Retreat in March!
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Big tech stocks find little room for error after monster run
- US winning world economic war
- America Powers On via Goldman Sachs
- Why Tim Cook is going all in on the Apple Vision Pro
- GDPNow real GDP estimate for Q1 2024
- Wages are rising faster than we thought
- The NY Feds quarterly report on household debt and credit
- Realtor commissions are still a hefty part of home sales. Maybe not for long
- Tony Robbins returns with alternative investing book
- Gen Z is splurging on luxury goods to soothe their economic despair
- We’re DINKs struggling to make ends meet – our 6-figure salaries aren’t enough to support our lifestyle anymore
- Daily Chartbook: 30 charts on the US Consumer
- Netflix dropped bombs this week
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Nothing in this blog constitutes investment advice, performance data or any recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. Any opinions expressed herein do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Ritholtz Wealth Management or its employees.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.