Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Kaplan Schweser:
See here to save 10% on Kaplan Schweser CFA exam prep materials
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Gross Domestic Product, third quarter 2023 estimate
- The U.S. Economy is booming (for now). What does it mean?
- The American boom
- GDPNow – Federal Reserve of Atlanta
- Auto loan delinquencies: What do they really mean?
- Car owners fall behind on payments at highest rate on record
- The mortgage market is so bad lenders want ex-employees to give back their bonuses
- Stock market briefing: Selected PE ratios (Yardeni)
- How Fidelity and Mutual Series birthed a generation of investing talent
- Why rising home prices aren’t always good news for retirees
- Consumer activity has slowed down
- A reckoning in payments
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.