Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Amplify ETFs:
See here to learn more about Amplify’s free cash flow focused ETFs
Register here for Episode 1 of The Smoke Show, on November 15th at 2PM Eastern
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Why ‘Bidenomics’ falls flat
- Are real wages rising?
- Confirmed: The iPhone 15 is the most affordable iPhone since 2007
- What the US got right that Europe did not
- 2021: America’s workers are leaving jobs in record numbers
- Today: The new headache for bosses: Employees aren’t quitting
- Why home prices won’t crash in the next recession
- Buying a home isn’t happening, so they’re spending and saving differently
- Americas changing payment methods of choice
- We need to talk about your retirement ‘spending’
- Americans are pulling money out of their 401(k) plans at an alarming rate
- Iger lays out vision for Disney’s future
- David Spade on the Pete & Sebastian Show
- The Curse
- Candy Cane Lane
- Old Dads
- When Evil Lurks
- Best movies for the rest of the year
- Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.