Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
See here to register for the YCharts Year-End Strategy webinar with the Animal Spirits team!
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Comments on October Employment Report
- Is the Fed peaking too soon?
- Your ‘set it and forget it’ 401(k) made you rich. No more.
- Is the 60/40 portfolio a good investment now?
- Average is not the same as median…
- The secretive industry devouring the US economy
- The economy is great. Why are Americans in such a rotten mood?
- The average credit score just hit an all-time high – here’s how to make the most of yours
- US workers needn’t be so anxious about their next paycheck
- A viral video about her 9-5 left people enraged. She says they’re missing the point
- Who you calling dumb money? Everyday investors do just fine
- The way you pay to buy or sell a home is about to change
- Real estate industry takes fresh hit with verdict on commissions
- Nevermind the 1%. Mini-millionaires are where wealth is growing the fastest
- What is the center of population?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.