Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Nuveen and Kaplan Schweser:
See here for more information on investing with Nuveen
See here to save 10% on Schweser CFA exam prep materials
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The worlds priciest stock market
- Why a US recession is still likely – and coming soon
- Only richest 20% of Americans still have excess pandemic savings
- Americans are still spending like there’s no tomorrow
- The value of residential real estate broke a new record $52T
- A longer-term look at housing prices versus employment
- UK homeowners say jump in interest rates will force more to sell
- The Science of Hitting on Disney
- 20% of adults own crypto and the vast majority see an urgent need to update the financial system
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.