Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by iShares and Kaplan
See here for more information on investing in the iShares Semiconductor ETF
See here for more information on Kaplans Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist designation program
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The Fed is pleased with recent inflation data
- What was the cost of the COVID stimulus?
- Jamie Dimon warns the Israel-Hamas conflict may upend the economy
- Further thoughts on Sea Change
- The US national debt reaches $0 for the first time
- US housing affordability worsens to new record low on high rates
- The worst-case scenario for the housing market
- $JPM earnings
- $BLK earnings
- Is reclining your airplane seat upright behavior or downright rude
- Social Security benefits will rise 3.2% in 2024
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.