Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by the Compound Network and Quartr:
See here for Josh’s post on ten million downloads!
See here for more information on the latest earnings updates from Quartr!
And lastly, Amazon Prime Members: see here for a year of free Grubhub+:
- You’ll get free delivery fees on orders over $12
- Exclusive deals and promotions
- 5% back on pickup orders
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Should you hold bonds in a portfolio?
- Preparing for lower returns
- Believe it or not, Real Estate affordability hasn’t changed much in 40 years
- Housing market update: Miami home prices up 17% from a year ago
- Housing market affordability is so strained that couples want down payment cash rather than a wedding gift
- Why are married people happier than the rest of us?
- Home insurers cut natural disasters from policies as climate risks grow
- Jimmy Buffett does not live the Jimmy Buffett lifestyle
Tropical Bros Shirts:
- Justified: City Primeval
- National Lampoons Vacation
- Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
- Friday the 13th
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.