Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by F/m Investments:
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The ‘new not normal’
- World to Tokyo – message received
- Ray Dalio says he doesn’t want to hold bonds, cash ‘is good’
- Amateurs pile into 24-hour options: ‘Its just gambling’
- Zero-day options boom is spilling into $7.4T ETF market
- America has a private beach problem
- A 3% mortgage rate in a 7% world? This startup says it can do that
- Mom and pop Business Owners Day: Landlords of small rental properties
- Why the two biggest winners in Instacarts IPO clashed
- Defending the portfolio: Buyout firms borrow to prop up holdings
- Happy Yeltsin supermarket day!
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.