Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by AKRE Capital Management:
We had John Neff, Partner and Portfolio Manager of AKRE Capital Management on to discuss their best-ideas Focus Fund.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Fundamental analysis in the early investing era
- John Neff’s favorite investing books and mantras
- AI and what’s driving today’s market
- The Three-Legged Stool Framework
- The compounding effect at Berkshire
- How concentration is an outcome of AKRE Capitals’ investment process
- Reasons why AKRE Capital might wind down a position
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. The information provided on this website (including any information that may be accessed through this website) is not directed at any investor or category of investors and is provided solely as general information.