Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Why the era of historically low-interest rates could be over
- Real interest rates hit 2%
- Misconceptions about individual bonds vs bond funds
- How to get rich and famous from a stock market crash
- Federal Reserve of Atlanta GDPNow
- Business travel spending will top pre-Covid level in 2023
- Banks don’t love rich mortgage borrowers as much as they used to
- Nepo-homebuyers: 40% of under 30s received family money for down payment
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.