Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Franklin Templeton ETFs:
See here for more information on Franklin Templetons Low Volatility, High Dividend ETF Strategy.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- American stocks are at their most expensive in decades
- Traders are not pricing in a policy of benign neglect on US inflation
- Credit card markets head back to normal after pandemic pause
- US housing market recovers the nearly $3T it lost, hitting record $47T in total value
- Home stretch: How untapped equity could sustain the consumer
- Unluckiest generation falters in boomer-dominated market for homes
- The next massive consumer tailwind
- Amazons leader on Alexa, Echo, and other devices plans to leave
- What will it take for ESPN to break into sports betting?
- Here’s what a $5M retirement looks like in America
- The happiness lottery
- How to use your dishwasher better
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.