Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Advisor Shares:
See here for more information on Advisor Shares Dorsey Wright Short ETF
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Powells Jackson Hole Speech: Bad news for 60/40 investors
- Dollar-cost averaging in a bear market
- My husband just retired. I’m scared to death of running out of money.
- The exact age when you make your best financial decisions
- Zillow home loans offers a 1% down payment option, opening home ownership to more borrowers
- Zillow to offer a 1% down payment loan program
- Another reason houses are getting more expensive
- Americans are bailing on their home insurance
- Few Americans are aware of growth in the number of US jobs
- The damning verdict of viewers on US cable TV
Tropical Bros Shirts:
- Fly on the Wall with Steve Martin and Martin Short
- Making It Look Easy is Hard Work (AWOCS)
- Born Standing Up
- I Must Say
- You Are So Not Invited To My Bat Mitzvah
- Joe Pickett
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.