Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Submit your email here to receive 20% off a YCharts subscription for new clients
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Tech stocks, meme stocks, crypto: Investors are feeling bold again
- The return on hassle spectrum
- ‘We were wrong'” Morgan Stanley’s Wilson offers stocks mea culpa
- A ‘soft landing’ and is Powell the most successful Fed chair ever?
- What does an inverted yield curve tell us?
- Homeowners don’t want to sell, so the market for brand-new homes is booming
- Loan officer: I’m seeing middle-class homebuyers take on $7,000 mortgage payments thinking they can ‘always refinance when rates come down in the future’
- How much do you need to earn to afford a $500,000 home? Here is the answer.
- Million-dollar homes are becoming less common as high mortgage rates cool the market
- Netflix earnings
- Who is wealthy? Schwab study highlights US wealth paradox
- America is becoming a nation of early birds.
- How nuclear submarines make oxygen
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.