Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Argent Capital:
See more information here for Argent Capitals Mid Cap Strategy
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The stock market’s up big this year — but not because of earnings growth
- Investors Are Bailing on Cathie Wood’s Popular ARK Fund
- Pay Raises Are Finally Beating Inflation After Two Years of Falling Behind
- Europeans Are Becoming Poorer. ‘Yes, We’re All Worse Off’
- How a Vast Demographic Shift Will Reshape the World
- US Homeowners are Tapping $9T in Real Estate Wealth
- META Threads Engagement Has Dropped Off Since Red-Hot Debut, Tracking Firms Say
- Retail Sales Rose in June for Third Straight Month
- JP Morgan Earnings
- BlackRock Earnings
- We look younger
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.