Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Future Proof:
See here for more information on the Future Proof Fintech Demo.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Are Social Media Influencers Out Influencing Financial Advisors?
- Why Economies Haven’t Slowed More Since Central Banks Hit the Brakes
- Home prices increase again in April, signaling a recovery
- Financial storm bears down on US commercial real estate
- Film and TV Profits Have Collapsed Over the Last Decade
- Pedestrian Traffic Fatalities by State: 2022 Preliminary Data
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.